Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wicked Pajamas...

So last night I dreamed of getting a package in the mail. I had to go down to the office here at the apartments to pick it up. Turns out to be a brand new set of pajamas...for a 7 year old... I am 41... There is a card though that says one size fits all. Well I laugh at that because the pants, upon holding them up, don't even come up to my waist. It is goofy as hell. Why would I want 60's tv batman pajamas anyhow... so then I go and I look online to see how much some kids batman tv pajamas are selling for these days... my jaw hits the floor, I am holding some million dollar pajamas. so I call up a friend of mine who does alot of ebay bullshit and get him to come over he takes one look at the pajamas and goes insane and starts pulling his face off his skull and bellowing like a stricken oxen...

No comments:

Post a Comment