Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Insincere Wishes of a Douche...

So last night that this friend who I have not heard from in years saw that my newest book was out on amazon and decided that he would chime in and let me know that he always knew I would do well. So he sends me this message to tell me how pleased he was that my book was out... Here is the problem my newest book is the 6th book I am in, where was this guy the first five times? if he was so sure I would do well why is it only after the 6th book? were the others just ramping up to doing well? I considered one of my primary life goals accomplished back in feb of 2001 when Relics and Rituals came out and suddenly I had a book on the shelf at Borders and Barnes & Noble. Where was this dude back then? and now after my 6th book is out around 5 more are due out soon and then my novel as well is coming out, yeah oh so you knew I would do well eh? gee... thanks...

ok so I know I set out to make this a record of my dreams but honestly this message really pissed me off...

No comments:

Post a Comment