Monday, December 13, 2010

Tarantula Fudge... the Amway Apocalypse...

Last Night I dreamed that Troy from the show See You Next Tuesday sent me an email that he was going to be in Dallas and that I should bring some friends with me and come meet up with him. Well having been a person who had a spouse get into that business and forge my name on the papers I knew immediately what bring you friends to meet me meant... So it ends up with just me there in the room with him. Now obviously I didn't want to go but of course in my dream I have to go. So he lays it on me that he is in the fudge business. He has these very inexpensive fudge making packs and selling them is how we are all going to be rich! So he is very cross with me for not bringing all my friends to meet him and acts all like a prima donna and shit. I apologize and inform him that I am a recluse and only have maybe four friends total (true) and that really he wasn't missing much. So he gives me his business card, an order form, a contract (even though I told him I wasn't interested), and a free sample pack of the fudge making kit. He was so assured that I would love it and want to join him after I had tried it that he would not take no for an answer...  Well the following wednesday the mediocre show was talking about this fudge... so I was worried and I did a news search for philly. The city was overrun with people selling this fudge and doing crazy shit. So I get ahold of Slo-Mo the mediocre scientist and I take the fudge pack to him so he can analyze it. I know in the waking world that he has moved to california but in the dream he was still living here in dallas. So I take it over to him and he does some chemical analysis and such and calls me back into the room. He shows me some fancy microorganismz that he found in there on the slides on his microscope and then he opened up the internet and found the closest thing in our natural world to these tiny particles.  it was Tarantula eggs. So the fudge was made with spider eggs but not quite normal eggs oh no, these were some sorta mutant alien ones that would hatch inside ya and fill you up and take you over. it was a very strange end of the world you never knew who was infected with the spiders until they opened their mouth too wide and you saw the spiders there on their tongues and pouring from their mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment