Thursday, December 16, 2010

Those Are Not the FruitFlies...

The dream I had last night can only be described as stupid... I understand that coming from a guy who had a dream about Robert Downey Jr. rolling from town to town as a side-show barker this might come as an understatement... but man I had a stupid fucking dream last night...
Fruit flies from space ... or something... it was an invasion of these fruit flies who got on the fruit and laid all these eggs and then folks would eat them and the eggs would hatch in their intestines and these people would be taken over by the insects. they looked like normal fruit flies to the naked eye but under a microscope they were strange alien creatures who only nominally looked like our flies here on earth at all...I don't know... I do however know it was stupid. I know I woke up pissed off, at how stupid it was. I mean that is a huge pile of fail. And no I would not be surprised if somewhere out there someone says hey that was the plot of some stupid movie from the late 80's, because frankly that is what it felt like...

No comments:

Post a Comment