Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Danny Trejo Production

So last night I dreamed I was a camera operator for a movie that Danny Trejo was producing and directing. I don't recall the name of the movie but it involved a cast of all stuntmen turned actors who he had doing all their own stunts. He also had a big part in the movie himself as the main villain. He got to bang both of the female leads as well. He kept on having these big discussions in between each take while we re-lit the scene to go from another angle. He was letting the female lead know that she needed to get psyched up for this next stunt that was coming up. I guess that my subconscious felt like I needed a night off from the weird shit I have been dreaming of lately and this must have been it. Danny (who I met at the Texas Fear-Fest 11-08) was a very nice boss, except when people would complain about how dangerous a stunt was. He would do it himself and then come back over and say 'See, that wasn't hard or dangerous' and then they would end up doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment