Friday, December 24, 2010

Lollipop Lovecraft

I dreamed last night that some dick bag in hollywood made a cartoon called 'That Looney Lovecraft' and it was a mr rogers neighborhood with H.P. as the host. it was pathetic he would come in a change his shoes and say hi to the Sluggoth in the closet and hand it his coat. He would walk over and talk to the little 1852 train conducter who would take us on a trip to Lovecraft Country where we would meet up with Ithiqua and various others including 'Yippie the Yith' and 'Eddie the Elder Thing' and yes the more I write about this the funnier it sounds and Now I wish I remembered it better cause that sounds hilarious now, yet when I woke up just now I was fucking pissed off about it all and wanted whoever created the show to die... but I think it was me...

No comments:

Post a Comment