Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Doom Cannon

Last night I dreamed of a super villain finally showing up on this planet and he made a ridiculous giant laser cannon like in austin powers and he was going to hold the world hostage blah blah... well turns out his assistant got a bit overzealous when they were on the phone demanding money and blew up california. The U.N. declares war on this guy and eventually special forces find him and raid his secret hideout. The russians get some of his tech and make super giant lasers all over their country and the arms race is on once more. a few months later WWIII is a go and the launches take place. I watched our world get wiped again and this time I laughed as our society was consumed by the cleansing fires of nuclear fission. I welcomed it... and why wouldn't I... the mad scientist / super villain was my brother, and rather than admit that to anyone I was much more happy to have died...

No comments:

Post a Comment