Sunday, December 5, 2010

Robert's Rat...

So last night I dreamed that Robert Downey jr. had bought the rat that the KNB guys used in from dusk till dawn and he was going all around the country with it in the back of a freak show semi-trailer and exhibiting it by way of saying that it was the missing link between man and rat. He was the con-man / caller and would try to entice the local rubes into coming inside for a peek at the thing. I was being paid to drive the truck from town to town (oh the double clutchings) and then once there I would get under the stage where the rat pen was in the trailer of the truck and I would work the controls. At first I made the rat move and snap his mouth at the people who came in to see it. but as we went along, it was like the human energy of so many people reaching out and petting the thing sorta imbued this goofy looking thing, and eventually I had to use the controls to keep it held back from eating people and then after a while there was no holding back, it would just sit there until the viewing was over and then later that night, Robert would open up the backdoor of the truck and then let the thing run wild, tearing people apart and raping them... for once this dream didn't somehow end in the apocalypse... I dunno what that means...

No comments:

Post a Comment