Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dreams of the Strange...

So last night I slept for about three and a half hours and I dreamed of a small park in the city where there were beautiful trees and shrubs an a path that families would walk down. it was surrounded by huge skyscrapers on all sides and was very self contained. the strange thing was finding the pup tent set out near the middle of the park that had been fenced in by huge circus barriers. There was a gate in the fence where a clown was taking the money to those wanting to go in... it was not a happy clown or anything goofy he wore black and white make-up with a like 5 day growth of beard and a cigar stub in his mouth. he talked like mugsy from bugs bunny,
"M'yeah see you gotta see the show see..."
So the line was very long and everyone who went into the tent came out and went away from the tent where we could not see them anymore toward another clown at an exit gate.
So I finally get up there and the clown takes my dollar to get in. So I slowly walk across the grass toward the pup tent and I turn and look back and everyone else in the line has no face just hollow shells of gaping blackness...
I turn back and I crouch down and I flip aside the flap of the tent and I crawl in. There is a clown dressed in polka dots lying there with his huge feet stacked up toward me. He gestures for me to sit down beside him. He smiles at me and points to his left eye. I lean in a little bit and look at his eye...It has no discernable color or pupil in fact it looks more like a whirlpool if anything... the more I look at it the more I can see that it is a galaxy rotating slowly within his eye it is amazing... I then see that he is pointing now at his right eye... which takes me a while to tear my gaze away from the left eye to even look at the right eye... but I finally do... in that eye all I can see is a flaming brimstone of hell, like the surface of the sun itself... which scorches my mind... it hurts so badly I can hear my own brains cooking inside my skull... and then of course... I woke up just now...

No comments:

Post a Comment