Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rail-Guns...

I have not slept more than around 2 hours in a row for over two weeks now...I have not had a dream that I could remember... I finally slept decently last night and I dreamed....

I dreamed I invented a working rail gun that shot hyper-sonic flechette rounds, it was amazing... I felt like Sam Rockwell in Iron Man 2, except without the dance moves of course... but I got some huge government defense contracts and then another huge company bought me out for billions and I was able to retire in 6 months after I had patented my invention it was awesome... I never had to work again and the rest of the dream was spent taking trips around the world to all the places I ever wanted to go with my wife and daughter... and then of course... I woke up to this hideous bullshit reality once more and I truly weep a bit for that dream... if you have read any of the rest of the entries of this blog you will understand that I only have a dream like this once every 15 years or so... it was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment