Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Healing Delayed...

Last night I dreamed we went to an Annual Charity Art Auction and it was like important that we be there and it was all fancy with a champagne reception and everything. People were decked out in black tie and formal dresses and what not. So we get there and find our place to sit in the auction room (which looked very fucking suspiciously like the auditorium of my Junior High school) So the auction starts and the first piece is called Healing Delayed... and according to the auctioneer it was an experimental piece of avantgarde-art done with chalk and pastels...it was a doodle I made back in junior high when I was bored in class... and I recognized it as such and it threw me awake... the auctioneer had stolen old notebooks from people and just scanned in and fucked around in photoshop on peoples doodles and then sold them for 'charity'  .....

No comments:

Post a Comment