Friday, February 11, 2011

A RANDOM GRIPE..

Okay so I know I made this thing for cataloging my weird and unusual dreams but i have not been sleeping much and thus I haven't dreamed much at all lately.
I ordered a couple of used movies from amazon.com

one of them arrived in mesquite, tx (about an hour drive away) on monday the 7th... it took it 3 days and it arrived in Dallas on the 10th at 11pm that evening... here is the thing... it took that package 3 days to travel half an hour down the road... know I know that there was an ice storm wednesday in the early morning... but on saturday the 5th the snow melted and on monday the roads were clear... it wasn't until wednesday (when the package finally DID move) that things got questionable again... so why the delay...

consequently another movie that i ordered and was shipped on the 6th from Pennsylvania has now arrived in Irving, TX (where I live) before the package that was ordered and shipped days earlier has even left Dallas to get to Irving... this is crazy...

I know that I should just not worry about it and let it go but when so many millions of things are out off my hands and beyond my control in my life at all right now having something like this happen on top of it all just grates my nerves raw and makes me want to smash skulls flat with my bat...

No comments:

Post a Comment