Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Game of Death Poster...

The only thing I remember about my dream last night was I had a poster of the old Bruce Lee movie the Game of Death on my wall, which I in fact did have when I was a kid. The house I was living in was a conglomeration of several houses, including my aunt Colleens house, my aunt Maureens house, the house we lived in in Kansas City and the house we lived in back in Muncie, Indiana. Someone came to the door and asked my cousin Sarah if we had the old Game of Death Poster for sale, and so we find out from the guy that someone put the poster up on craigs list and so no one in the house would admit to doing such a thing, but then just as we all agreed well hell with it this guy is offering a lot of money for the poster, so we were just going to sell it to him anyhow when the phone rings. It is someone from the FBI and it sounds a bit like Special Agent Scully... she says not to sell the poster because there is some sort of hidden message in the image... and then we all rush up to the old room in the attic where the poster was hanging and just as we get there we see that it is torn to shreds and I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment