Monday, February 28, 2011

Ai Cthulhu Ai

So I dreamed that I wrote a blog entry about a new play that I went to in my dream and someone then of course went out and read my blog and instantly wrote themselves a cthulhu play which opened off broadway and got such amazing reviews that it became huge! it was picked up for a broadway run it was translated into 60 other languages, it was made into a movie, a video game and a novel, and then the tabloids found me. They noticed that I was given credit for writing the thing ...which I hadn't I just wrote about a dream that I had had... but the anonymous person who wrote the very violent and amazing play had given me the writing credit... so the reporters wanted to know what sort of payday had I gotten for the massive media hit that I had created and I had to tell them that I had not gotten a single penny out of it, otherwise I would not still be living here in this tiny apartment and buried in debt. There was a national outcry and it turns out that the play was not only a hit but it was also turning people over to the worship of Cthulhu in droves. So the fans of the show started a fund and then the president of the new church of the elder gods signed over a check to me for 48 million dollars... it was to say the least very startling... so startling that it woke me and I just had to write out this dream ... well... Ya know... in the hopes that someone rips me off...

No comments:

Post a Comment