Friday, February 18, 2011

Last Night...

I fell asleep reading a PDF by Tim Long, it is a preview of his new book and its pretty fucking cool so far I was enjoying it but I got so tired that I just fell asleep with the bedside lamp on and my laptop open on the bed beside me. I dreamed that my fiance Laura walked into the room like she always does and closes my laptop and shuts off the lamp and gives me a kiss on the cheek she whispers good night to me like she always does, her love a palpable thing as she tucks the sheet in around me and smiles down at my sleeping form. Her tiny delicate hand traces my forehead and ruffles my reddish brown hair and with that she smiles and sneaks back out of the room and lets me rest.

Laura has been gone for over a year now...

and yet this morning when I woke up the light was off and the laptop was closed...

true story...

I miss her soo very much...

I die a little more each morning that I wake and she is not here with me...


...

No comments:

Post a Comment