Monday, November 29, 2010

The Shadow Man

So last night I dreamed about a man standing over my in my sleep, he was whispering things that would have made me worry greatly about my sanity because I didn't understand a single word of it, but then I remembered that chick from last crusade and somehow in my mind I knew she could understand what this shadow man was saying to me so I got up and walked past him. I took a shower and got dressed, all the while he is walking behind me saying things over and over in a tongue I cannot comprehend. So I fly to Venice and meet up with Dr. Elsa Schneider who in my dream looks exactly the same as she did in the movie, she hasn't aged a minute, so I go up to her and I gesture to the shadow man following me and ask her.
"Doctor what is this shadow man saying,"
"He is speaking in the tongue of R'yleh. He says your phone is ringing and that you need to WAKE UP!"
and then of course I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment