Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Inneffective Smashing

Last night I had the classic dream of futility, I was stuck in a warehouse with a bunch of people and of course there were ravenous hordes of zombies outside. At one point we found our way from the main building to like this front offices area of the warehouse and in there was food and stuff, which was cool we made coffee (very very strong coffee) and it was awesome. but then some joker decides to go and open up the garage door on the side of the offices (which I know what your saying I was saying it too, why would they have a 7 dock warehouse and yet still have a garage on the attached office complex) so anyhow this dillhole opens the garage and hundreds of them get in and of course I grabbed up a shovel and I was smashing them over and over and causing no damage whatsoever. hence... the old classic... dreams of futility...

No comments:

Post a Comment