Saturday, May 14, 2011

Xgem-Gamer Kush

So I dreamed that I had been contacted by a weed grower who figured out a way to sell it legally on the internet to anyone. He wanted me to help him come up with some packaging for his products. He paid me in millions of dollars worth of weed, I of course got shook down by the DEA and the FBI, they wrote up a contract with me that if I helped them gather the info they wanted on this guy, I in return would never have to pay taxes again and I would be given a lump sum of money that per year would provide me and my family in perpetuity with 75,000 per year of interest to live on. Needless to say I took the offer and I made the weed packaging. He disguised it as Gem cases for video games... Video with titles like Gamer Kush, Orange Defender, Green Zaxxon, Twisted Tempest, Scarlett Sinistar, and of course Purple Galaxian.

I was sent hundreds of pounds of weed most of which was snatched up by the government agents who came over disguised as UPS delivery guys, the rest was sold under the table by me on craigs list and I made 2.5 million bucks which I put into a bank account under my daughters name. it was insane...

very strange dream that when I woke from it I was so glad that it hadn't happened because I honestly would never want to talk with this guy again in my life, you see he was a friend of mine back in high school and I have since grown in my self-image and discovered that he was a pretty useless over bearing douche bag who I am lucky to have out of my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment