Saturday, May 21, 2011

Iphone Gadgetry...

So last night I dreamed again about a phone gadget.
This time like in an old James Bond flick it was a super powerful battery
put in there and a cutting laser!  It was so very cool, at first the cops were convinced that the robbers had used an acetylene torch to break in but then they saw that the wall opposite the door had a burn trail on it as well. In this dream for some reason I was a security consultant they contacted to go over the video recordings of the robberies and analyze what I saw. I have no idea how I got that job but it was fun to go over each frame of the video and write a report. When it was done the report was 489,721 words, and they smiled and said thank you when I turned it in. Then they came back a month later and asked it I could give them a condensed version. I told them no, if I condensed it then the report would not accurately reflect what I saw in the video. They released an abridged version of my findings and included the abridged version in the courtroom proceedings once they caught the guy. They asked me to take the stand, which I was more than happy to do. They asked me some questions from my findings and I told them what I had found and I even read from the full report which I brought. When the judge asked why what I was reading from was different than what the lawyer was asking I had to reply with the truth, I was under oath. The court case was put on hold while this new report was entered into evidence and the paraphrased one was taken out. Two months later the Judge asked me to come in to his office. He asked me if I wanted to be rich beyond anyone's wildest imagination. I said of course. He told me how to sue the lawyers in such a way as to them be shown to have liable'd me. I won 439 million dollars. I woke up weeping that it hadn't be true. It was glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment