Monday, May 23, 2011

Alien Invasion... Again.

This is the 5th or 6th time I have had this dream.
I am having a good week because Laura and Isabelle are down from Canada, Then there is a ship that lands and tries to let us know that they are going to take our earth from us. They are strange mottled-grey things, basically humanoid in shape but with overlapping plates of thickened skin that serve as protection. As we are sitting there in our apartment we get a knock on the door, An army officer is there asking that I come and fight with them. He tell me that I was honorably discharged and that I have a class one marksmen rating on my service record. I tell him there must be some mistake that I never have been in the military. He assures me that I have been in and he gives me a bracelet with all of my clearance information in case we decide to take shelter with the military instead of hiding out on our own. Then after he leaves the sky grows dark and hundreds of huge ships appear in the sky. They have flashing beams of light on their underbellies, each one beaming down an invader. Laura looks at it for about two seconds and says, you need to go get some guns for us. I tell her I dont want to leave them and she says fine we will go together. So we gather up the baby and head down to the local military encampment. It is bustling with hundreds of soldiers and trucks. They are firing artillery at the hovering ships. Laura and I get through the outer perimeter with my bracelet and she goes off to find the mess tent while she sends me to go get some guns, alot of them. So I go over to the line and by the time I get there they go to scan my arm and pull me out of line. They take me up to this Lieutenant who tells me that I need a DNA-cypher injection to get inside the weapons facility. I tell him that I have a class one rating as a marksman and that I was told I could get guns to fight them. He starts telling me and his cling-ons how is it that everyone shows up as a marksmen lately and that perhaps they gave out that rating too easily. I tell him to look up, and I point out the ships still hovering overhead steadily beaming down soldier after soldier. I tell him that I want to fight them, I tell him that its my job, and to let me do my job. He nods and one of the sergeants grabs my arm and under my bracelet injects me with a hypo-spray. They says there you go soldier go get as many guns as you want now. So I run off to the line again and I have to wave my arm over like 15 scanners and show my bracelet 16 times. but I eventually get inside the building and it is a heaven of guns and ammo... it was so amazing that it woke me up just now...

No comments:

Post a Comment