Monday, July 4, 2011

Mech Crew...

Last night I dreamed I worked on a Mech Carrier and my crew and I serviced a squad of Mech called the Hillary Spanx. We fought in a war against some aliens with squid heads and otherwise perfect female bodies. There was only two males born per million squid girls born so they worshiped males... turns out human sperm worked for them... so they invaded... it was such an anime dream and I havent even watched an anime in over a year now. I am going to have to use this as the basis of a novel, it was very fun. I had three women on the maintenance crew with me and one of them was my fiance and the other two were in love with each other. We found out that some slimy politician had signed a treaty with the aliens to supply them with as much sperm as they wanted if they would honor a cease fire. Our carrier and all the other forces were ordered to stand down. My fiance and I didn't want my sperm to be collected and used by these aliens and so we jumped overboard and swam for it... that was when I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment